[Học bổng bậc Đại học tại Canada]
With the purpose of providing financial support to the deserving candidates, the University of Waterloo is providing Ali Arts Entrepreneurship Award in Canada.
The award is designed for the Canadian and international students to pursue the full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and International student
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Accounting and Financial Mgmt, Anthropology, Classical Studies, Communication Arts, Economics, English Language and Literature, Fine Arts, French Studies, Germanic and Slavic Studies, Global Business and Digital Arts, History, International Trade, Italian Studies, Liberal Studies, Medieval Studies, Music, Peace and Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, Russian and European Studies, Sexuality, Marriage and Family Studies, Social Development Studies, Sociology and Legal Studies, Spanish and Latin American Studies, Women’s Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in the bachelor degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Selection will be made on the basis of academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For earning this education award, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirementsof the university.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $2,500.