[Học bổng học phí bậc Thạc sĩ tại Úc]
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading young universities and ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It is a public research university which was founded in 1988.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, the candidates have all the facilities which are essential for building a bright future. It provides the best teaching facility and external support for their candidates.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: UTS Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program within the UTS Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time applicant on the campus of UTS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates, who enroll in a master’s degree program at the university, will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have excellent academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 25% of the tuition fees.