[Học bổng toàn phần chính phủ Nhật Bản – MEXT đơn mở đơn]
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Japanese universities as Undergraduate Students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) program.
Japanese government award aim is to foster human resources who will become bridges of friendship between your country and Japan through study in Japan and who will contribute to the development of both countries and the wider world.
How to Apply: Applicants will need to submit:
- Application Form (a prescribed form)
- Placement Preference Form
- Academic transcript for the past 3 years
- Graduation certificate from the last school attended (or certificate of expected graduation for an applicant due to graduate) transcript issued either by alma master or by applicants’ national government
- Recommendation from the principal or the adviser of the last school attended
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of enrollment (for an applicant currently enrolled in a university) if applicable
- Certificate of passage of university entrance qualification examination (if applicable)