[Học bổng Thạc sĩ toàn phần học phí tại New Zealand]
The University of Auckland is thrilled to announce the Master of Health Leadership International Student Scholarships in New Zealand. The award is open to all international students who are intending to enroll full-time in a master program in Medical and Health Sciences.
The main purpose of the award is to support students to develop leadership capabilities for the health sector and further their careers in health management, health care quality improvement, international health management and health leadership in their communities.
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Award: $15,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- Award can be taken in – New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications welcome from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Health Leadership at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given eligibility criteria:
- New international students applying for admission to a Master of Health Leadership at the University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Students who have commenced study in a Master of Health Leadership are not eligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students do not need to apply for this award or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. To be considered, applicants need to take admission in a Master of Medical and Health Sciences program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must prepare these (evidence of English language, bachelor degree or postgraduate certificate) to submit to take the admission for master study.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the application, candidates must understand the entry requirements for master degrees, including research and taught programs.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you may be asked to provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
- The University of Auckland will provide up to ten awards of up to $15,000 towards tuition fees. The award will be paid as a compulsory fees credit of up to $5,000 per semester.
- Successful applicants will have a GPA or GPE of at least 5.00 in their most recent qualifying program.