[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC MỸ ĐẠI HỌC & THẠC SĨ]
Southern New Hampshire University is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. It offers undergraduate and graduates business programs in different fields of study. It is one of the fastest-growing universities in the United States.
Why at Southern New Hampshire University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the supports for searching for a job, applying for a job and planning for their future career. It also offers work placements as well as the opportunity for graduate job interviews.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019
To be eligible, you must meet all the given criteria:
- International citizens are eligible to apply.
- The funds are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate coursework in the subject offered by the organization.
- To participate, the students must be international who are applying for admission in undergraduate or graduate degree. The undergraduate scholar must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration and graduate candidates must have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be eligible and receive a one-time award over two terms.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate in this program, you must accept an offer of study undergraduate or graduate degree at SNHU. After taking admission, applicants can apply for the bursary through the given link: https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_39HEmIaqoqlINfL
- Supporting Documents: Send the transcript of records, copy of passport, letter(s) of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate or graduate, must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The bursary will provide all the following:
- Undergraduate degree holders will recieve the amount worth up to $6,000 (per year) and
- Graduate degree holders will get up to $4,000 (one-time award over two terms.