[HỌC BỔNG TẠI MỸ]
The mission of Novus Biologicals, LLC is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products for the life sciencesNovus Biologicals is also organized to provide the biological research community with a mechanism for commercializing unique biological materials.
Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, at 12 p.m. MST
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply
- Course and Subject: baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma program in a science related field.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible-
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma with a declared major
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to fill out the online application form which mentioned on grant webpage.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submits high school transcript), a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what your favorite scientific discovery is and why.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) support will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring