Introduction | Andrew W.Mellon Fellowship
Applicants are invited to apply for Andrew W.Mellon Fellowship for art historical research providing by the Rijkmuseum in the Netherlands. Fellowship stipends are awarded to help support a fellow’s study and research efforts during the tenure of their appointment.
The Andrew W.Mellon Fellowship welcomes outstanding PhD candidates working on the art history of the Low Countries whose principal concern is object-based research.
The Rijksmuseum is the museum of the Netherlands. In 2013, an entirely renovated Rijksmuseum opened its doors to the public. They are greeted by a stunning building, amazing interior design, wonderful exhibitions, lively events, and many fine amenities for young and old.
- Applications Deadline: 17 January 2021
- Course Level: Fellowship is awarded to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is available for art historical research.
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Entrance Requirements:
- The Andrew W. Mellon Fellowship is open to PhD students and postdoctoral candidates. PhD Fellows are those whose proposal is embedded in the research plans of their forthcoming PhD dissertation, postdoctoral Fellows must have completed their dissertation and obtained a PhD degree on the date of application.
- Fellowships are open to candidates of all nationalities and with varied specialisms. They may include researchers specialising in the fields of art history, cultural history or related studies.
- Candidates should have proven research capabilities, academic credentials and excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken. Proficiency in a second language (ideally Dutch or German) is preferred but not required.
- How to Apply: Complete applications have to be submitted through the online application system. The closing date for all applications is 19 January 2020 at 6:00 p.m. (Amsterdam time/CET), but candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience. All applications must be submitted online and in English.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates should have proven research capabilities, academic credentials and excellent written and spoken knowledge of two languages (English and preferably Dutch or German).
Benefits Of Andrew W.Mellon Fellowship :
- Fellowship stipends are awarded to help support a Fellow’s study and research efforts during the tenure of his/her appointment. The stipend of €39,000 for PhD Fellows or €45,000 for postdoctoral Fellows (subject to taxes and deductions) is for a period of twelve months commencing 1 September 2021, the start of the academic year.
- The Fellowship will allow for limited travel for research in art collections and archives elsewhere in Europe to a maximum value of €5,000 annually. The Rijksmuseum will cover visa fees for the Fellow, but not for dependents.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.