Introduction | Nottingham Trent University :
Nottingham Trent University is inviting applications for Regional undergraduate financial aid Programme for Bangladesh and Sri Lankan students in the UK.
The beneficiary of the programme is to make the ease of financial burden for those students who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Nottingham Trent University is a wonderful university with stunning buildings and the most modern facilities, where every student is motivated to dream big and to reach high potential. It was founded by merging many popular educational institutions in 1843.
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? NTU is committed to empowering all their students with the knowledge and practical skills they need to make more of an impact on their lives and careers. You’ll learn with industry experts, at the cutting edge of your field.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh and Sri Lanka students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Please satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for this program:
- Students must be permanently domiciled in Sri Lanka or Bangladesh
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You might be asked to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To study in a master’s program at the university, you must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this link to get detailed information in this regard.
All the successful candidates will receive an award amount in the following manner:
- undergraduate financial aid for Bangladesh candidates will get a 50% discount on tuition fees.
- Undergraduate funding for Sri Lanka applicants will receive £4,000 per year of study.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.