The educational award has the motive of attracting high achieving international students for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Washington State University.
Washington State University is one of the oldest land-grant universities in the American West and features programs in a broad range of academic disciplines. It is a public research university which was established in 1890.
Why study at Washington State University? At WSU, the students will learn from experienced and award-winning teachers. They will have a huge range of degree program for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Washington State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $2,000 or $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants of any nationality are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.A
- Admissible Criteria: Students must meet the following acceptability-
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of the spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Gratefully, there is no separate application process for the grant, the eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Before applying to the university, the participants must gather their official transcripts, language ability proof, certificate of finance, and Identity verification (passport or national I.D.).
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher or a GPA of 3.30 to 3.59.
- Language Requirement: To study in the US, the candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Two types of grants are available-
- Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Mỹ (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, khai hỗ trợ tài chính, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)