Rochester Institute of Technology is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the International Student Financial Aid for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program.
The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a private research institution located in Henrietta, New York, in the Rochester metropolitan area. Undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as doctorate and professional degrees and online master’s degrees, are available at the university.
Why study at Rochester Institute of Technology? RIT will provide the gifted faculty, unconventional degree programs, career-focused experiential learning, and vibrant campus life. At RIT, every academic program, including cooperative education, includes some type of experiential learning.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $20,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this program, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing an undergraduate course in the academic year 2022-2023 at Rochester Institute of Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, you first need to apply for your chosen undergraduate degree program. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for enrolling in a bachelor’s program at RIT is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- Internet-based TOEFL with a minimum score of 79
- PTE Academic with a minimum score of 58
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5
Rochester Institute of Technology will cover the typical maximum aid amount is $20,000 per year.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Mỹ (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, khai hỗ trợ tài chính, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)