Introduction | University of Warwick
If you are interested to kick start your academic journey at one of the UK’s most prestigious universities, then you can apply for Undergraduate Global Excellence international awards offered by the University of Warwick. The programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The objective of the funding is to assist international fee-paying students by providing generous scholarship schemes to help students with tuition fee awards ranging in value from £2,000 to full tuition fees.
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is a world-class institution for higher learning, research, development, and technology. It consistently performs strongly in the UK league tables and ranked 7th in the UK for its research, according to the Research Excellence Framework.
Why would you like to study at the University of Warwick? The university is committed to offering a robust academic challenge through top-notch teaching and research excellence. Here they will acquire unique experimental facilities and an excellent learning environment which will help to develop key skills and expertise.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject area offered by the university (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be self-funded.
- Be classed as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Must have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in 2021 before the UCAS application deadline of 15 January 2021.
- Hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree programme in 2021, in any subject area(including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course). For a full list of our Undergraduate courses, please visit our study pages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Warwick. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study at the university will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the opportunity . After that, you will need to submit your UCAS application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Warwick will provide 250 scholarships to exceptional students who hold an offer for an undergraduate programme. These Awards will include the following amounts:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course.
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course.
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course.