Candidates are invited to apply for doctoral scholarships for students to undertake a doctoral degree at the University of Waikato. The grant is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students.
A candidate already enrolled in a doctoral degree at the University of Waikato can apply. applications will only be considered once the applicant has received an Offer of Place to study for doctoral qualification at the University of Waikato.
The University of Waikato is ranked in the top 1.1 per cent of the world’s 26,000 universities. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
- Provider: University of Waikato
- Study Subject(s): Any subject
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Up to $25,000 pa + domestic tuition fees and Student Services Levy
- Open for International Students: The grant is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students.
- The award can be taken at New Zealand
- The grant is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students.
- The grant is for candidates enrolling in a doctoral qualification
- Candidates will normally be seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be considered in three rounds a year. Candidates who wish to be
considered for a scholarship must submit a completed application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirements: You are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021