Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s international awards at
University of Guelph, Canada.
Dr Franco J. Vaccarino President’s International Scholarships application has been announced for all the interested students at the University of Guelph in Canada. All the applicants who are seeking better knowledge and successful career can apply for the opportunity s.
This educational award is accessible for outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1964, the University of Guelph is the Research University which provides a very comprehensive model of a wide range of undergraduate, diploma and professional programmes.
Why study at the University of Guelph? Students will develop their knowledge and experience in the work-study programme of the University of Guelph while studying at this University. It also provides a supportive atmosphere in which students can effectively interact with academic staff.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $42,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International (VISA) student.
- Must be entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph.
- Must not previously attend a post-secondary institution.
- Must have at least an average admission equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum.
- Must have made significant leadership contributions to your school and community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University. After that, applicants have to submit online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Personal statement Include a CV, Personal Identification Documents, Transcript from each University attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Guelph will provide award $42,000 and includes a research assistantship position and mentorship by one of the University’s leading professors.