Scholarships for master’s degrees taught in English
The Università degli Studi di Brescia for the Academic Years 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 offers no. 15 scholarships to students willing to enrol on master’s degrees:
- COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MULTIMEDIA
- CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- MANAGEMENT (International Business Curriculum or Green Economy and Sustainability Curriculum)
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR POPULATION HEALTH AND WEALTH
- Being resident and domiciled abroad
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree of the minimum duration of three years, obtained in a non-EU country and suitable for the Master’s Degree Programme chosen by the applicant.
The scholarship is worth 5,500 EUROS per year.
Candidates should apply via the PICA procedure, using the link available in the column on the right “Scholarships for Master’s degrees taught in English. Application submission via the PICA procedure”
Deadline is on 30 April 2018.
STAR- Students at risk scholarships
For the Academic Year 2018/2019, the Università degli Studi di Brescia offers no. 8 scholarships reserved for candidates willing to enrol on a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Programme.
- Be resident and domiciled abroad, in a Developing Country pursuant to Ministerial Decree no. 1455 of 9 June 2017 or in Syria, Iraq, Yemen or Pakistan
Being a beneficiary of international protection in Italy (qualified as refugees or
beneficiaries of subsidiary protection) for a sufficient period of time to complete
the study cycle
2. Holding a valid qualification obtained abroad, which is suitable for the chosen
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Programme
The Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of interest should be selected among those listed in the Annexes to the Call for applications (Annexes no. 2 and 3 for applicants from a Developing Country or Syria, Iraq, Yemen or Pakistan; Annexes no. 4 and 5 for applicants qualified as beneficiaries of international protection in Italy).
The scholarships are worth 7,000 EUROS each.
Candidates should apply via the PICA procedure, using the link available in the column on the right “STAR- students at risk scholarships. Application submission via the PICA procedure”.
Deadline is on 30 April 2018.
Annexes no. 2 and 3 (for applicants from a Developing Country or Syria, Iraq, Yemen or Pakistan)
Annexes no. 4 and 5 (for applicants qualified as beneficiaries of international protection in Italy)
Italian Government scholarships
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants for the academic year 2018/2019 in favor of
- foreign citizens not residing in Italy (list available on https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/call-for-procedure)
- Italian citizens living abroad – IRE (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ethiopia, Peru, South Africa, Uruguay and Venezuela)
- students who have received a MAECI grant in the Academic Year 2017-2018 and apply in order to continue or complete a multi-year degree course
The scholarships aim to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world. Grants are offered to pursue study, training, and/or research programs at Italian Higher Education Institutes, both public and legally recognised.
General information, the list of institutions recognized and the procedure to register and apply are available on the following website https://studyinitaly.esteri.it
Deadline is on 30 April, 2018
Link: Click here