The University of Southern Maine is actively granting an Undergraduate International Merit funding for the academic session 2021-2022.
This scheme aims to attract highly capable new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study full time in any undergraduate courses at the University of Southern Maine.
The University of Southern Maine was established as two separate state universities, Gorham Normal School and the University of Maine at Portland in 1878. It comprises four welcoming and supportive campuses Portland, Gorham, and Lewiston in the U.S. state of Maine. It carries an excellent reputation for teaching quality and research.
Why study at the University of Southern Maine? It has well-constructed courses in various fields, advanced facilities, well-qualified lecturers, and a welcoming environment all that make it an ideal place to study. By providing top-quality education, the university prepares students for the professional world’s challenges.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Maine
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $8,000 to $12,000/year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in accounting, history, art, science, engineering, business, IT, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be selected for this application if you:
- Are international students
- Have enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process as all the candidates will automatically be considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide the following documents as a part of the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Taking admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Southern Maine requires a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts TOEFL and IELTS.
This scholarship is divided into three parts
- USM Scholarship – $8,000/year
- Dirigo Scholarship – $10,000/year
- President’s Scholarship – $12,000/year