Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for Chancellors International and EU Business School Scholarships at the University of Sussex in the UK.
The educational award aims to support international students who want to apply for undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at the University of Sussex Business School.
The University of Sussex is a major research institution in Sussex, England, that was founded in 1960. It provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes. In terms of novelty, relevance, and rigour, it is classified as world-leading or internationally good.
Why would you like to study at the University of Sussex? Applicants are given the opportunity to plan for the future at the university. They will attend skill workshops, meet industry experts, and search the database of careers for part-time jobs, as well as receive help on how to enter such industries and professions.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: University of Sussex Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards:20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the University of Sussex Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full-time Masters degree, starting September 2021
- Be taking up a place at the University of Sussex Business School
- Be self-financing
- Have excellent academic grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. After taking affirmation, Please complete the separate scholarship application form online after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit supporting documents include:
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.
The University of Sussex provides an award amount of £5,000 to the successful candidates during their studies.