The University of Auckland is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its School of Medical Sciences International Masters funding for the academic year 2021/2022. The grant is available for worldwide students.
Established in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand provides a range of accommodation options for international students. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciples.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to $20,000pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor honours degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Auckland. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts in the support of your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for the master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Auckland will provide up to five awards, for a period of up to two years and will be of the value of up to $20,000 per annum paid as a compulsory fee credit.