Are you ready for the opportunity of your lifetime?
Our Internship Recruitment Programme 2017 provides undergraduates with the opportunity to experience work life at PwC and gain insights into the working world. It is also a platform for the firm to evaluate highly motivated Vietnamese candidates who may potentially join us.
Application deadline: 30 Sep 2016
What can you gain?
- Excellent learning opportunities for professional qualification
- A well-defined career development framework
- A competitive compensation package
- Final year students or recent graduates with a relevant major (in Economics, Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Banking, Commerce, Foreign Trade, Information Technology (for IT Risk Assurance), etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
Link: Click Here