The University of Groningen is offering an extremely exciting Talent Grant Philosophy Scholarships for students who are undertaking a master program in the field of philosophy.
This funding scheme aims to increase the number of young and ambitious international students within its faculty of philosophy. All the ideal candidates will get to win the award of €2,500 for one academic year.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, …, Vietnam, Virgin Islands of the United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master program in philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: For this application , the University of Groningen is looking for candidates who have the following credentials:
- Must be from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Must hold an offer to study in an application at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates will be selected automatically for this application after applying for an application program.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For this program, candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in philosophy or philosophy of a specific scientific discipline, or another bachelor’s degree which the admissions board considers being equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to prove their proficiency in English by achieving IELTS, the minimum overall score of 6.5 TOEFL 92/120 IBT.
All winners will get an award of €2.500 for the one academic year. This award will help them pursue a master degree at the University of Groningen.