This bursary is available for high achievement International aspirants and aims to provide financial support for the candidates of Economic field.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian citizens are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a master’s of an advanced economic degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you are pursuing a PhD degree from the School of Economics, then you are eligible for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants are suggested to take part in the masters of an advanced economics degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the fund after reserving their seat in the course.
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting copies of previous academic transcripts, academic CV, two referee reports and evidence of GMAT or TOEFL score sheets.
- Admission Requirements: A relevant bachelor honors degree is necessary for taking admission in this course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your mother tongue, then you need to demonstrate your English language proficiency by TOEFL or GMAT test.
The program will help candidates with the award of AU$30,000 per annum and tuition fee waiver.