[Học bổng du học Mỹ bậc Đại học]
Saint Michael’s College is a private Catholic college of approximately 2,000 undergraduate students located in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States. There are over 40 student organizations.
Why at Saint Michael’s College? The college grants Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in over 30 majors to their 1,600 undergraduate students. Students can choose from over 100 different programs located around the globe and can choose a program by location or language, or from a variety of special Saint Michael’s programs.
University or Organization: Saint Michael’s College
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: $1,000 and 50% of tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The items below help determine your scholarship’s amount.
- High School Transcripts: University will want to see that you are capable of academic work. We are also interested in how well you did in secondary school compared with your peers. If you have received a poor grade in the past, this is not necessarily a bad thing, though we will look for signs of hard work and improvement.
- Achievements: Do you have any particular athletic or musical achievements? What about other activities such as clubs? Did you play a leadership role inside or outside of school? There is place in the application to indicate these things. You may also talk about them in your writing sample.
- A Social Conscience: At Saint Michael’s we encourage (but do not require) students to engage in community service at the local, national, or international levels. We will be very interested to hear about any background in volunteering you may have.
- Writing Sample: University likes to know if you’re a good writer. We also encourage you to use the writing sample for sharing some important information about yourself, your interests, and your experiences.
- Test Scores: SAT scores are not required from international students for admission to Saint Michael’s College. But, if you choose to provide them, we will take them into account.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a merit based scholarship, simply indicate this on the application. Here are the steps you can take to apply:
- Supporting Documents: Applicants needs to complete one of our applications for admission. Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver.
- Submit that your official high school transcript is sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.