[Học bổng toàn phần học phí tại Úc bậc Đại học & Thạc sĩ]
Murdoch University was established on 25 July 1973 as the state’s second university. It is a public university whose name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch and ranked within the 500 best universities in the world.
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program
- Award: $23,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full fee-paying applicant who is going to start their studies at one of Murdoch’s Western Australian campuses in 2020-2024 intakes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: As per you are going to take admission in Australia, so you need to have a qualification which is equal to an Australian year 12.
- Language Requirement: All participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Each educational award will provide AUD$12,000 for Business and Nursing degrees and AUD$11,000 for all other degrees programs.