Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design is inviting the highly motivated and talented students to apply for the 30 Master Awards for Product Design and Fashion Design who want to start their study in November 2020.
A new fashion and design school in Milan? Yes, and its name is Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design. A school designed for students who intend to look the future straight in the eye. And above all, a school that has gathered together a formidable team of lecturers, in many cases leading names on the international style and design scene.
Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design
For the Master program courses, Raffles Milano only brings in “The Maestros” from top international agencies and top design studios to develop a real life projects with students for real clients. For more information on Master program courses, please click here.
These awards are open for students with an undergraduate degree or bachelors’ degree and with a non-academic degree or qualification. The goal of Raffles Milano is to encourage young and deserving talents to complete their education in a top-level Master in Milan.
Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design has the numbers to offer a very high profile training course. Here students learn by doing, with the maximum connection between theory and practice, between idea and execution.
- 1st Evaluation Deadline: April 30, 2021
- 2nd Evaluation Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for candidates of any country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Master’s degree in Fashion Design and Business, Visual Design and Communication, Product and Interior Design, and Photography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Even candidates with a working track record in the chosen field of study can participate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a master’s degree in Product Design or Master’s degree in Fashion Design. Candidates should download and send the Application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit Portfolio, Motivation Letter, CV, Copy of Bachelor’s Degree/Graduation certificate, and Copy of ID or Passport
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design will award 30 scholarships, where students can receive up to 50% coverage of the tuition fee, for all eligible Master’s programs that will be taught in English by an international faculty.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học ! (xem ở đây)
- Tham khảo thêm về cách xây dựng 1 profile du học mạnh.