Novus Biologicals is offering scholarships to international applicants for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma program.
The aim of the scholarship is to help students who are interested in developing a career in Science.
Novus Biologicals is a part of the Bio-Techne family of subsidiaries. Novus is located in Littleton, Colorado and is an international company with distribution offices in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The mission of Novus Biologicals is to accelerate scientific discovery by developing and marketing unique products in the forefront of science. Novus Biologicals seeks driven individuals who are willing to fully contribute their expertise and experiences.
- Applications Deadline: December 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in science related field.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship of $1500 value (or international currency equivalent) will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Worldwide applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Abroad (If selected they apply the funds directly to the university listed in the application.)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a (medical) science related field.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma)
- Open worldwide
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
Please submit all application materials to scholarship-at-novusbio.com by the application deadline.
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on why science rocks
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.