The IESEG School of Management is offering MSc Scholarships in Finance for September 2019 intake. These scholarships are available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
IÉSEG School of Management is a post-bac business school in France. This business school is a member of the University Catholique de Lille, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Finance.
- Scholarship Award: IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic, as well as International students
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Master of Science in Finance caters to students who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics and wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, and Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after a successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- English Language Requirements: No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.