Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST) is now inviting international students who have high academic ability and ambition to participate in the NAIST international awards Program.
This scholarship programme has been designed to support privately financed international doctoral students at NAIST for the academic year 2021-2022. The overall cost of study including travel expenses will be provided.
Nara Institute of Science and Technology, built-in 1991, is a national corporation university in Japan. It ranks 48th among all the universities in the nation. NAIST visualizes to co-create tomorrow.
Why study at NAIST? It works at the forefront of science and technology and is enabling the creation of new unimaginable materials. NAIST is carrying out education based on this cutting-edge research through its continued endeavor to further research and development in science.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Non-Japanese applicants from abroad are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a doctoral programme at NAIST.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must provide all necessary documents as required by NAIST.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to fill the application form and submit it via mail at email@example.com to apply at NAIST. Students that pass the screening and are accepted will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Research proposal
- Address label
- Employment certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of Research at NAIST
- Admission Requirements: The students must provide all necessary documents as required by NAIST.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected doctoral candidates will be given overseas travel expenses from the recipient’s country to Japan, employment as a research assistant, enrolment fee, tuition fee, and other support deemed necessary by the President of NAIST.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé