Do you have a desire to study in New Zealand? If yes, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the MBS International Study Award at Massey University.
This educational award is available for those candidates who wish to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the university for the session 2022-2023.
Massey University is a public research university that was established in 1927. It has educated and worked with excellent teachers. It offers bachelor, master and research degree for your further achievement.
Why study at Massey University? The university prepares aspirants and supports them to distinguish in their professions with excellence and integrity. It has been making study more affordable for those applicants, who are facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000-$15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities can apply for the grant
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree course in any area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Claimants must be international
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme is available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
- Recipients must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be empowered with this studentship then you need to be registered in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. After being admitted, you apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you mandatory to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose primary language is not English, must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
The award will be distributed as follows:
- Undergraduate study maximum $15,000
- Postgraduate study maximum $10,000
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé