Take the right step towards a world-class educational journey through this Midlands4Cities Open Doctoral Awards offered by the University of Leicester.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to commence PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Leicester is a public research university in the United Kingdom that was established in 1921. It provides a variety of science courses as well as tailored support programs that are extremely beneficial to academic careers.
Why study at the University of Leicester? Students at this university have many opportunities to develop their talents in a variety of fields and to create a promising future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: 12 January 2022
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Archaeology and Ancient History, School of Criminology, English, Geography, History, History of Art and Film, Leicester Law School, Media, and Communication Modern Languages, Museum Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You can also apply on the basis of having equivalent relevant professional experience in lieu of a Master’s qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university. Find a supervisor from within the following schools. Complete the Midlands4Cities application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit one University application form, but indicate both projects/funding sources and Research Proposal Form
- Admission Requirements: You should either hold a Master’s qualification at the time of application or be able to state that you will have completed one by the time your PhD begins.
- Language Requirement: Students will also need to satisfy the English language entry requirements.
- UK applicants will receive tuition fees and a stipend at the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) rate.
- International applicants will receive tuition fees at the UK rate and a stipend to support living costs through Midlands4Cities. The University of Leicester will cover the difference between the UK and International fees for successful International applicants.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé