To reach new heights in an affordable way, Mount Saint Vincent University has organised the International Students Funding Programme for the academic year 2022-2023 for all international students.
All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship, both, merit-based and bursaries. High school students that want to get into MSVU for an undergraduate study programme will be considered for selection.
Mount Saint Vincent University is a public primarily undergraduate university ranked 90th in Regional Universities North. The university is dedicated to the advancement of women and girls, inspired by its strong tradition of social responsibility.
Why choose to study at Mount Saint Vincent University? MSVU is committed to the delivery of academic excellence through a rich and rewarding university experience. It has small class sizes and small communities that add up to real support and opportunity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Mount Saint Vincent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are legible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate study programmes taught at MSVU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be foreign students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to MSVU through the online application portal of the university. All international students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a high school graduation certificate, university degree, and English proficiency proof as required.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved an average of 70% in secondary school in their final year or a bachelor degree in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
- CAEL – 60 to 70
- TOEFL IBT – 86 to 93
- TOELF CBT – 226 to 236
- CanTEST – 4.5 to 5.0
- MELAB – 80 to 85
Mount Saint Vincent University will extend scholarships to contribute to the cost of any undertaken undergraduate or graduate programme by the selected candidates.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Canada (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, study plan, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)