The Scottish Graduate School of Social Science is offering the Economic and Social Research Council Doctoral Training Partnership Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to enrol in the postgraduate research programme at the university.
The University of Strathclyde is one of the top Public universities in Glasgow that is recognized for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society. It aims to expand its reach outside the university premises to make the world better educated, prosperous, healthy, fair, and secure.
Why choose to study at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow? Students are offered a flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow. The University of Strathclyde Glasgow harbors faculty members committed to producing graduates who are ready for the workplace. Strathclyde is globally known for its excellent industrial placements, scholarships, and opportunities to study abroad.
Application Deadline: 9 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Tuition fees, Living Costs
- Number of Awards: Approx 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, International.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Postgraduate Research in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Education, Entrepreneurship, History, Law, Marketing, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Business, Strategy and Organization, Management offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Home and International students are eligible to apply for UKRI funding
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants first apply for admission at the university and after that, register on GradHub.Applicant contacts a Pathway Representative
- Supporting Documents: Applicant/supervisor submit a proposal, supporting statement, and cv to the Pathway Lead.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a good honors degree at first- or upper second-class level, from a UK academic higher education institution. In the majority of cases, students will have undertaken an undergraduate course at a recognized UK higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet all the English language requirements.
The University of Strathclyde Glasgow will provide the home tuition fee & stipend for the brilliant UK, EU, and all international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé