HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC THẠC SĨ TẠI CANADA
The University of Guelph is inviting applications for MacSon Entrance Scholarship Program. The scholarships are available for students entering any full-time graduate program at Guelph in the 2023/24 academic year.
The scholarship aims to support highly competitive domestic and international students who want to pursue any full-time graduate program at the university. Successful applicants will receive two awards of $17,500, payable over three semesters.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: $17,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate Degree Program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Academic Record based on Admission Average only. (/40%);
- Academic Assessment from Referees (/30% total, 15% for each referee assessment): Determined based on the student’s research potential; critical thinking abilities; application of knowledge; and significance of the proposed research.
- Research Proposal (/30%): Determined based on feasibility, significance, and communication.
- Applicants entering any full-time graduate program in OAC who will be conducting research or studying issues related to conservation (e.g., resource, water, soil, or species conservation). Preference will be given to students from Eastern Ontario (Ottawa-Carleton, Dundas-Glengarry-Stormont, Lanark, Prescott-Russell, Leeds & Grenville, Lennox & Addington, Frontenac, and Renfrew counties) and students who self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, Metis). Preference will also be given to students not receiving any OAC entrance awards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can register on the university’s online portal or through the Common Application to complete their selected course application process. After that, the scholarship OAC Graduate Application Form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official academic transcripts, an up-to-date CV, and a copy of a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Guelph will provide two awards of $17,500, payable over three semesters.