HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC ISRAEL
The funding opportunity is open to support international undergraduate and graduate students pursuing their academic studies in 2023-24.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2023.
- University or Organization: Tel Aviv University (TAU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any field of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be international students pursuing their academic studies (undergraduate and graduate degrees) in 2022-23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be evaluated for this scholarship, students must first be accepted to the program of their choice.
- Upon acceptance, they should contact their program coordinator directly to apply for the TAU International scholarship fund.
- If applicants are ready to apply to a specific program, apply via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following to apply at TAU:
- The completed application form
- High school Diploma/matriculation / GCE (for undergraduate applicants only)
- Official transcript of the secondary school record (for undergraduate applicants only)
- SAT scores
- Registration fee
- Undergraduate diploma (for graduate applicants)
- Official transcript of university/college records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all the general entrance requirements to apply at Tel Aviv University (TAU).
- Language Requirement: All candidates applying to TAU International English-medium programs from non-English speaking countries or non-native speakers must provide proof of English proficiency.
This scholarship is proposed to cover tuition fees only, and the amounts granted may vary. The grant will be applied only after the Confirmation Fee has been paid.