Scholarships help in boosting your educational and career goals by removing financial hurdles. To cover study expenses, the Leeds University Business School is providing the Marketing Division International funding for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding programme supports highly qualified domestic and international students who want to commence PhD degree at Leeds University.
Business School, part of the University of Leeds in England, was founded in 1997. For foreign student arrival services, the University of Leeds has been ranked first out of 16 Russell Group universities.
Why would like to study at the University of Leeds? Students will develop strong academic and research skills while attending this university. It provides the highest level of management for the learning possibilities available to students.
Application Deadline: October 6, 2021
- University: Leeds University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities, including the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in the Business School
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the PhD programme, candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition they should also hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 70 (or the equivalent at a non-UK institution) at Masters degree level, but exceptional candidates with 65 and above will also be considered, in an appropriate academic discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application, you should first apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form at Leeds University Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload copies of qualifications or academic transcripts such as Research proposal, certified copies of qualification certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts and English Language certificates and two references.
- Admission Requirements: If you think you have met the minimum criteria for our PhD or MA by research programmes, you will need to entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study in the Leeds University Business School is an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
The scholarship programme will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees and a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in Session 2021/22).
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé