Would you like to study in the USA? Make your dream come true by applying for the International Student Scholarships at Illinois College. The funding program is designed for deserving candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is open for talented international students who want to start their undergraduate degree program at the college.
The Illinois College was founded in 1829 by the Illinois Band consisting of Yale University students. It is a tiny residential liberal arts college that offers a high-quality education at a reasonable price on a secure and attractive campus.
Why would like to study at Illinois College? Since 1829, Illinois College has been a leader in higher education, with a reputation for academic innovation and life-changing learning experiences that prepare students for the job market and graduate school.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- University: Illinois College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $20,000 – $23,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the application for Admission: IC Application or Common Application.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an official High school transcript, passport, CV,
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students enrolling at Illinois College, must submit test scores prior to registration to assist in appropriate course placement. Illinois College codes: ACT: 1034 or SAT and TOEFL: 1315
Illinois College will provide an award amount of $20,000 – $23,000 per year to the successful candidates.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Mỹ (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, khai hỗ trợ tài chính, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)