Education is an investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Buckingham is offering Money, Banking, and Central Banking Scholarships.
Two £5,000 opportunities are available for MSc Money, Banking, and Central Banking students. One scholarship of £1,600 and one of £1,800 are available for the PG Cert Money, Banking and Central Banking (fully taught online) students.
The University of Buckingham was formed in 1973 and is the oldest private university in the United Kingdom that is not-for-profit. A wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes are available.
Why study at the University of Buckingham? Buckingham University offers a wide range of academic programmes. Job opportunities will abound both during and after your education.
Application Deadline: November 12, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Buckingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Money, Banking and Central Banking and PG Cert Money, Banking and Central Banking
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have a confirmed offer for the MSc Money, Banking & Central Banking or PG Cert in Money, Banking & Central Banking (online only).
- Open to the UK and international students.
- Either the candidate’s academic performance in their first degree or their professional career, in the areas covered in the programme, will be considered.
- The potential of the programme in furthering the candidate’s career prospects will be taken into consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must have to enroll in the masters degree programme at the university. Candidates wishing to be considered should state it in their application form or by email: (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or second-class honors degree or relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must achieve the minimum requirements in all four components (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). The minimum entry requirement for a degree-level course is a Common European Framework grade of B2. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson equivalents.
The University of Buckingham will provide the award amount up to £5,000 for students to complete their education in the UK.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé