To attract aspiring and talented students in the USA, the City University of Seattle is providing the International Student Presidential merit awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award aims to support international students who want to apply for undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
City Institution of Seattle, founded in 1973, is a private, non-profit university that provides Bachelor’s, Associate’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees. It offers online, on-site, performance-based, and mixed-mode education.
Why study at City University of Seattle? CityU provides a generous amount of financial aid to the students and is dedicated to their students. Here, candidates can access to special savings, networking events, career support, and more.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: City University of Seattle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: $5,000 per quarter
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to first-time international applicants to CityU
- Must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter
- Students who start in the ELP Program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation quarters, and the award will be applied once the student enrolls in degree program classes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application form at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay answering the questions from the application.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, Students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
New Jersey City University will provide the award amount of up to $5,000 per quarter to the successful students.