Apply for the Fondation des Ponts ParisTech Scholarships at École des Ponts Business School and get a chance to study in France. The programme is open to international applicants for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship offers an award towards the cost of studying an engineering degree programme at École des Ponts Business School. Applicants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate degree in engineering and receive this award.
École des Ponts Business School is the business school that is one of the top Public universities in Paris, France. It is ranked 242nd in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a prime mission to train engineering officials and civil engineers by offering a wide-ranging education.
Why choose to study at École des Ponts Business School? École des Ponts Business School, widely regarded as one of the better technical universities in France, and also has a positive reputation internationally, offers teaching in engineering, science and technology. The international focus of the school makes for an extremely cosmopolitan student body with roughly 40% choosing to study a double degree abroad and 30% of its students from outside France.
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2021
- University or Organization: École des Ponts Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10 000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All international students from overseas are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme in engineering are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in any engineering programme at the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to fill the admission application form for an engineering degree programme and sent it via mail to email@example.com. Applicants that apply will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts
- Ranking certificates
- Personal statements
- Research proposal
- Scanned passport or resident ID
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification relevant to engineering to get into École des Ponts Business School.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 785
The successfully selected applicants will be given 10 000€ by the school towards the cost of studying an engineering degree programme at École des Ponts Business School.