With an aim to provide world-class education to talented students in Germany, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is granting the FS MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is open to all domestic and international students. The selection of the winners will be on the basis of academic results, admission test/ GMAT results, application quality, personal achievements including extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and professional experience.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a private, non-profit business school in Frankfurt ranked 2nd in Germany, 18th in Europe and 42nd globally. It aims to be one of the top five business schools in Europe and the premier choice for education in finance whose research and advisory services will enhance business and society, and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
Why should you choose to study at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management? Frankfurt School of Finance & Management advances and disseminates sustainable international business practices in finance and management through education, research, training and advisory services. The graduates of Frankfurt act responsibly and are recognised for their first class analytical skills as well as cutting edge practical and conceptual knowledge. Students from Frankfurt are spread across a range of industries.
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2021
- University or Organization: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German as well as international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA in International Healthcare Management, Executive MBA, full time and part time MBA are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted in any eligible MBA programme at Frankfurt.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for an MBA programme using the application portal of Frankfurt allotted to students. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity . Candidates will be considered on the quality of the original application made.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A recognized secondary school diploma.
- An optional letter of motivation.
- A professional resume.
- Letter of recommendation
- Extracurricular activities, certificates, awards
- Work experience for some specific courses.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree qualification relevant to the MBA programme applied for is required to be admitted in Frankfurt. GMAT or GRE test results are preferred.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- ITP – 577
The selected students will be provided partial awards that will cover a fixed percentage of the total tuition fee of the MBA programme applied to by Frankfurt.