Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial hardships. To cover undergraduate study expense, Illinois Wesleyan University is offering the President’s Scholarships for talented candidates.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 15, 2022.
- University: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in a variety of subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding program, aspirants must have to take admission in a bachelor degree at the university. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must meet all the basic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Illinois Wesleyan University will provide full tuition per year and renewable for up to four years of study.