International students are invited to apply for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarships Program to study at the Dresden University of Technology in Germany. The program is funded by the TIBET-Program of the German Educational Exchange Service (DAAD).
As one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Germany, the Dresden University of Technology (TUD) offers a broad variety of 122 disciplines and covers a wide research spectrum. It has earned a good reputation, about one-eighth of its students come from abroad.
8 March for the funding period 1 April – 30 September (summer semester)
8 September for the funding period 1 October – 31 March (winter semester)
- University or Organization: DAAD and TU Dresden
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Bachelor & Master Program
- Award: EUR 300 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program in various subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programs taught in English) or state exam student.
- International students of International Master´s Programs (Master´s Programs taught in English) are asked to apply only for a Scholarship for Study completion within the frame of the scholarship programs STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Program.
- Exchange students, who only study for one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships.
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete and submit the application form. All candidates send their application using the following mailing address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Programmes International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a current list of examination results (transcript), Confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade, and a CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with good and very good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and that obtain the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or achieved at least 75% of credits).
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship winners will receive EUR 300 per month to study at the Dresden University of Technology for the academic year 2023-2024.