[Học bổng toàn phần Thạc sĩ tại Đức cho các bạn Nữ- nhóm ngành Engineering]
*Các bạn nữ đọc kĩ các program xem có phù hợp và tranh thủ thời gian apply nhé!
*Link học bổng: click here
This scholarship was created to allow more qualified female students to pursue a Master’s degree programme in engineering and natural science in order to establish gender equality among international students of English-taught Master’s degree programmes at RWTH International Academy.
Highly qualified female engineering students who have an excellent performance in their bachelor studies are eligible for this scholarship
Excellent performance in bachelor studies, as well as an admission for one of the following Master’s degree programmes offered by RWTH international Academy:
- M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Water,
- M. Sc. Production Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Textile Engineering.
Up to 24 months
Full tuition fees of the regular study period for the respective master’s degree programme (within the regular study duration) depending on the admitted programme (excluding an administrative fee of 500 Euro per semester).
The application of the scholarship has to be handed in together with the regular application for the Master’s program (Note: The deadline for the Master’s program application is 1 March of each year). Admitted students of one of the above mentioned programs who completed the application for the scholarship are eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Completed application form Women in Engineering
- Letter of intent (500 Words)
- Certificate stating that the applicant is among the best 15% bachelor degree holders of their batch
- Certificate stating basic German knowledge (A1)
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered
The online application portal opens in December of each year. Please register and create an account in order to submit your application for the Master’s degree programme as well as for the Women in Engineering scholarship by 1 March of each year.
The deadline for the Master’s programme application is 1 March of each year.
Team Mentor sẽ support những bạn mong muốn apply học bổng này nghen. Hãy contact Team ngay để không bị trễ deadline nhé!