[Học bổng toàn phần Thạc sĩ Fulbright tại Mỹ]
Khi được học bổng, chính phủ Mỹ sẽ cover toàn bộ chi phí học hành, sinh hoạt phí, v..v..để các bạn an tâm hoàn thành chương trình học Thạc sĩ tại Mỹ nhé.
> Các bài viết liên quan về học bổng Fulbright
>> Link gốc học bổng: click here
The U.S. Mission in Vietnam is pleased to announce the Fulbright Vietnamese Student Scholarship Program for academic year 2021-2022. Established in 1946 and funded by the U.S. government, the Fulbright Program aims at achieving mutual understanding through academic and cultural exchange. The Fulbright Vietnamese Student Program is a competitive, merit-based scholarship program which recruits and nominates young Vietnamese professionals for Master’s degree programs at U.S. universities. Approximately 20 fully-funded scholarships are granted on an annual basis. Since 1992, more than 600 Vietnamese students have been selected to participate in the Program.
WHAT does the Scholarship provide? Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship which covers tuition and fees, monthly stipend, round-trip airfare to the United States, and health insurance to pursue a Master’s degree that begins in the academic year 2021-2022. Successful candidates will also receive support from the Fulbright Program during the application process to American universities.
WHO can apply? Competition is open to people who meet the following criteria:
- Be a Vietnamese citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Have at least one undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years of work experience after graduation by the time of application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
The following persons are ineligible to apply for the Fulbright Vietnamese Student Program:
- Candidates who already received one Fulbright Student Program grant
- Candidates who are currently living or studying in the United States
- Candidates who have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a U.S. college or university within the last three years
- Local employees of the U.S. Mission in Vietnam who work for the U.S. Department of State and their immediate dependents are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year following the termination of employment
- Candidates who have received any scholarship for graduate study abroad within the past five years, or are scheduled to receive any scholarship for graduate study abroad.
WHICH fields of study are supported?
The Program supports study in most fields of social sciences and humanities, including:
Business (all fields)
Management of IT/Information system
(A brief introduction of each field of study is available here (PDF-204KB). Please contact the Fulbright office if your desired field of study is not on the list)
HOW to apply?
Please follow these steps to apply for the Program:
Step 1: Download the Application Guidelines (PDF-4MB) and read them carefully before starting your application
Step 2: Complete the online application form at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2021
All components of the online application must be submitted by the deadline, including:
- Two essays (study objectives and personal statement)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcript and degree (for each higher educational institution you list in your application)
- TOEFL iBT and/or IELTS score reports
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline for application submission: 5:00PM (Vietnam time), April 15, 2020.
Competition is based on academic and professional merits, without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, geographic location, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. Preference is given to those without recent experience in the United States. A successful applicant is someone who can:
- Demonstrate a clear and detailed description of the study objectives, and show a clear connection between their study objectives and future goals through a compelling set of essays.
- Have a depth and breadth of work experience in their intended field of study, and a full understanding of the field.
- Demonstrate leadership potential based on participation in academic, extra-curricular, community and professional development activities, and personal attributes.
- Show dedication to Vietnam and potential to make a positive impact upon return
- Contribute to promoting mutual understanding between the people of the United States and Vietnam through educational and cultural exchange activities.
- Be willing to be a cultural ambassador of Vietnam.
- Have demonstrated academic excellence and strong English proficiency
January, 2020 | Grant announced and application materials available
April 15, 2020 | Deadline for submission of application
June – July 2020 | Application review and semi-final selections
August 2020 | Interviews & selection
October – November 2020 | Finalists (re)take GRE/GMAT/TOEFL iBT/IELTS
November – March 2021 | Submission of applications to U.S. universities
April – May 2021 | University placements confirmed
May 2021 | Pre-departure orientation
June – July 2021 | Medical check-up and visa application
July – August 2021 | Departure
Hanoi: January 3, 2020, 4:30 PM – 6:30PM at The American Center, 1st floor, Rose Garden Tower, 170 Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh. Register here.
Ho Chi Minh City: January 10, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:00PM at The American Center, 8th floor, Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan, District 1 TBD
Other cities/provinces: To be updated.