Học bổng Thạc sĩ ngành Data Science €16.000 tại Hà Lan
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the JMJ Scholarship to study at Jheronimus Academy of Data Science in the Netherlands. The grant is offered by the Sisters of the Society of Jesus Mary Joseph (JMJ) for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program is particularly open to international students from outside the EU / EEA region, who wish to undertake the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (Joint degree) program.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Jheronimus Academy of Data Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master Program
- Award: €16.000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International students from outside the EU/EEA area are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (Joint degree) program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Unconditionally admitted to the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship, fall intake (September) 2021.
- Excellent students – top 10% of their previous education.
- A student with insufficient financial capacity – evidence from underlying documents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates have to take admission in a Master’s degree at Eindhoven University of Technology or Tilburg University according to your choice. After that, they will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide the following application documents (Pdf files) by email: email@example.com to the Admissions Office at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science. They have to submit the scanned copy of their ID, Admissions Letter, proof of Academic Excellence and insufficient financial capacity.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the program, applicants will need to check out the admission requirements for the master’s degree coursework.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition fee waiver of €8000, – for the first academic year and €8000,- for the second academic year.
- CÁC BẠN MUỐN NHỜ MENTOR HỖ TRỢ BÀI LUẬN SĂN CƠ HỘI HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC NÀY, VUI LÒNG FILL FORM NÀY (CLICK HERE) HOẶC CONTACT TRỰC TIẾP CHỊ HOÀI QUA INBOX & EMAIL NHÉ!
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học ! (xem ở đây)