HỌC BỔNG NGÀNH LUẬT TẠI MỸ
American University Washington College of Law (WCL) is the law school of American University. is ranked 76th in the nation in the Best Law Schools by U.S. News & World Report and has highly ranked speciality programs in Clinical Training, International Law, Trial Advocacy etc.
Application Deadline: March 1
- University or Organization: Washington College of Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Juris Doctor
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and US
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities including the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Juris Doctor in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Grants are available to U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens as defined by federal criteria.
- Grant recipients must maintain full-time enrollment (12 credits per semester), comply with program rules, and are limited to three years of support
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students are required to take admission in the Juris Doctor programme at the Washington College of Law. After that, you have to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Character & Fitness
- Personal Statement
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report from LSAC
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree outside the United States or Canada must take the LSAT or GRE and have their academic credentials evaluated by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) using the authentication and evaluation (A&E) feature included in LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service (CAS). Applicants must have earned at least the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree where the coursework was conducted in English must take the TOEFL exam and submit their score through the LSAC credential service.
Washington College of Law is providing an award amount of $15,000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.