Applications are invited for Advisory Board Scholarships which have been made available through generous donations from the Advisory Board amount to £51,000 and covers tuition fees for the course. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from our Advisory Board that aims to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enrol in the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
The Imperial College Business School inspires the best minds to become future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset.
All programmes at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career.
- Application Deadline: January 25, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship award will be for the amount of £51,000 to cover tuition fees for the course.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for one of these scholarships you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential, and financial need that shows inability to otherwise enrol on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the above and following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 25 January 2019
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
- English Language Requirements: All programmes at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career. The English language entry requirements listed here are the minimum scores needed for admission; successful students typically demonstrate higher levels of achievement.
How to Apply: Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered. Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email by 25 January 2019. Emails should state ‘Advisory Board Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line. All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question by 25 January 2019. “What life experiences have shaped who you are today and how have you overcome adversity to excel in education? How do you think these experiences will help you in today’s rapidly changing world?” (700 words maximum)