The Maastricht University is pleased to announce The UM Global Studies Scholarship offers one full coverage scholarship for Brilliant International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program aims to encourage students who want to apply for a bachelor’s degree at Maastricht University.
Maastricht University was founded on 9 January 1976. Maastricht University regularly ranks as one of Europe’s leading universities. The University has been placed in the top 300 universities in the world by five major ranking tables.
Why Choose to study at Maastricht University? Maastricht University (UM) is known for its Problem-Based Learning system and international orientation. Our small-scale ‘international classroom’ brings together people from all over the world who have different backgrounds and perspectives.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2022
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: € 12,800 per year
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s programme in Global Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2022.
- You agree to become an active Global Studies and UM ambassador during and after your studies, by committing to share your experiences during at least one (information) session for students and/or another stakeholder.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take registration and admission on Global Studies after that fill the application form of the university then apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the relevant documents for admission and scholarship:
- A recent passport picture.
- A copy of your valid passport or identity card.
- A copy of your most recent grades transcript and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- Applicant CV.
- One or more letters of recommendation.
- A motivation letter.
- An essay about the subject of the program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the university admission requirements before applying for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The UM Global Studies Scholarship offers one full coverage scholarship (including a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend) per academic year for a selected number of top-performing bachelor students from the Global South with personal development potential who have been (conditionally) admitted to the Global Studies study program.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé