With an aim to improve student support for international students who are experiencing difficulties in continuing their studies due to financial hardship, in Japan. The Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) has organized the Reservation Program for Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarships for Privately-Financed International Students by Pre-arrival Admission.
Enrolment for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open for international students that want to undertake undergraduate or graduate study programs in any discipline in an eligible Japanese school. Selected students will be given a monthly stipend worth 48,000 YEN for a period of 6-12 months.
Japan Student Services Organization, formerly Japan Scholarships Foundation, is an organization that offers scholarships in the form of an education fund for outstanding students. JASSO was founded on April 1, 2004, as a core institution to comprehensively implement various student support services for higher education in Japan.
Japan Student Services Organization is a national center for student support. It surveys and analyzes student life, gathers and provides best practices, and helps train faculty and staff members at universities with a focus on providing support for career education and employment support and helping students with disabilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Japan Student Services Organisation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: 48,000 YEN per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take admission in a graduate school, undergraduate school, junior college, college of technology (3rd grade or upper), or specialized course in a specialized training college in Japan.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately financed students.
- The applicants must have taken admission to any eligible university or college.
- The applicants must be privately-financed international students who plan to enroll as full-time students in a graduate or undergraduate school in Japan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to follow the procedure of the university they wish to join to complete their admission application. Students then need to connect with the school they have applied to for further scholarships applications as the organization does not accept direct applications from students. Read more under the ‘Method of Application’ section.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit supporting documents required by their respective universities, typically academic transcripts, along with other course or level-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students need to meet the entry and GPA requirements of the degree they wish to pursue in their chosen university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have provided Japanese or English language proficient proof as demanded by the university they are applying to. TOEFL, IELTS, JLPT, etc are commonly accepted across Japanese schools.
The organization will provide 48,000 YEN per month up to 6-12 months to the selected students to carry out their higher education in Japan.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé