Florida Institute of Technology has a Panther Fund Merit Scholarship designed to assist academically distinguished students with limited financial resources.
This funding programme is made available for international students and will provide $10,000 toward tuition fees. To be a part of this opportunity, candidates need to apply for an undergraduate programme at FIT.
Florida Institute of Technology is a technology institute with a focus on engineering and science. It offers associate, baccalaureate, master, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. The university has four academic colleges such as engineering & science, aeronautics, psychology & liberal arts, and business.
Why would you like to study at the Florida Institute of Technology? This institution is ranked as the best national university. It is especially known for its online programmes which are highly demanded in the world. It is specialized in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Application Deadline: October 14
- University or Organization: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must apply for an undergraduate programme at the Florida Institute of Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this application , all you need is to take part in an undergraduate degree programme at FIT. There is no separate application process for this award.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates will have to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get entry into an undergraduate programme at FIT, you should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This support will help all candidates, who meet the requirements, by covering up to $10,000 of the tuition fee of an approved course.