ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich) is a science, technology, engineering and mathematics university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. This institute specifically aims to support ETH Zurich in acquiring its objectives in education and research.
Why study at ETH Zurich? The ETH Zurich aims to promote the researchers by offering them the world best facilities for accomplishing their research and enhancing their skills.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The study is open to excellent holders (national and international) wishing to pursue their master’s degree at ETH ZURICH.
- The prerequisite is a good result in there bachelor’S degree program (top 10% of the bachelor’s degree programme = grade A).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission must be submitted online through an application form. If you are applying for more than one Master’s degree programme you must submit a separate application for each programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an ESOP letter of motivation (1-2 pages), Pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis (see guidelines on how to write a pre-proposal (PDF, 70 KB)), CV and two reference letters from professors.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Excellence award consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11000 per semester) as well as a tuition fees waiver.
- ETH-D Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.