[Học bổng toàn phần học phí bậc Thạc sĩ du học Thụy Điển]
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme) funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
- Nationality: International (Citizens of 143 countries)
- Number of Awards: Five scholarships are available.
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of these countries (Afghanistan Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armenia Albania Angola Kenya Bolivia Algeria Bangladesh Tajikistan Cabo Verde Antigua and Barbuda2 Benin Zimbabwe Cameroon Argentina Bhutan Congo Azerbaijan Burkina Faso Côte d’Ivoire,…,Senegal, Viet Nam can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants with international as well as Swedish Bachelor’s degrees, and applicants with a Swedish personal identity number and/or Swedish citizenship included.
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
- Diplomas from previous university studies or Certificate of ongoing studies (if the Bachelor’s degree has not yet been awarded)
- Transcripts of records – including grades
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – and course syllabus when necessary*
Applicants are responsible for proving that they fulfil the specific course requirements of the programme/s, to which they have applied.
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, for the determination of fee status.
Note: This does not apply to applicants with a Swedish personal identity number (person number).
- Cover sheet – required only for applicants without a Swedish personal identity number who are sending their documentation by regular mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio – Required only for Architecture and Urban Design, Design for Sustainable Development and Industrial Design Engineering. Instructions on how, when and where to submit your portfolio are only available under section 8.
Before starting for the opportunity , applicants are required to apply for a Master’s programme.